Author Topic: 2019 Screenshot Thread  (Read 4678 times)

ozitraveller

• View Profile
    • Star
Re: 2019 Screenshot Thread
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2019, 08:32:58 PM »
Noooooooooo! Hopefully, "VSIDO DOA" is only a temporary inconvenience and can be sparked back into life! :)

VastOne

•      v-ger
    • View Profile
    • VSIDO Community
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2019, 09:03:07 PM »
Noooooooooo! Hopefully, "VSIDO DOA" is only a temporary inconvenience and can be sparked back into life! :)

Oz.. with Winter approaching and my golf season wrapping up, I will dedicate all my time and efforts to your DIY and try to build VSIDO  the way you build Star .. It is something I am really looking forward to
VSIDO      VSIDO Twitter     VSIDO FB     VSIDO Google+   

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

• View Profile
    • PackRat configs on github
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2019, 01:09:01 AM »

Oz.. with Winter approaching and my golf season wrapping up, I will dedicate all my time and efforts to your DIY and try to build VSIDO  the way you build Star .. It is something I am really looking forward to

Be looking forward to testing/installing that.

@vastone - I liked QuodLibet back in the day; sounded really good, and no problems with the music library. Needed a lot of python dependencies though. They get any better with that?

And speaking of music players; been tinkering with mpd and ncmpcpp. Not the most intuitive music application.

@vastone - always loved your taste in music  8)
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

ozitraveller

• View Profile
    • Star
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2019, 10:20:51 PM »

It is a process to go through. It does the basic bits like setting up the bootstrap, and building iso's, img files, ...etc. The rest is up to you and what you want to do. I added a bunch of code to mine because I wanted a custom build, not just install task-xfce-desktop.

:)