2019 Screenshot Thread

ozitraveller

Noooooooooo! Hopefully, "VSIDO DOA" is only a temporary inconvenience and can be sparked back into life! :)

VastOne

Quote from: ozitraveller on October 21, 2019, 08:32:58 PM
Noooooooooo! Hopefully, "VSIDO DOA" is only a temporary inconvenience and can be sparked back into life! :)

Oz.. with Winter approaching and my golf season wrapping up, I will dedicate all my time and efforts to your DIY and try to build VSIDO  the way you build Star .. It is something I am really looking forward to
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

Quote from: VastOne on October 21, 2019, 09:03:07 PM

Oz.. with Winter approaching and my golf season wrapping up, I will dedicate all my time and efforts to your DIY and try to build VSIDO  the way you build Star .. It is something I am really looking forward to

Be looking forward to testing/installing that.

@vastone - I liked QuodLibet back in the day; sounded really good, and no problems with the music library. Needed a lot of python dependencies though. They get any better with that?

And speaking of music players; been tinkering with mpd and ncmpcpp. Not the most intuitive music application.

@vastone - always loved your taste in music  8)
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

ozitraveller

Quote from: VastOne on October 21, 2019, 09:03:07 PM

It is a process to go through. It does the basic bits like setting up the bootstrap, and building iso's, img files, ...etc. The rest is up to you and what you want to do. I added a bunch of code to mine because I wanted a custom build, not just install task-xfce-desktop.

:)

jedi

I know it's the scrot thread, I just wanted to say I'm almost sick over the loss of GMB.  Somebody please do something.  Quodlibet is ok, but certainly no replacement to the serious media player that was GMusicBrowser...  jmho
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

Quote from: jedi on November 24, 2019, 12:43:22 AM
I know it's the scrot thread, I just wanted to say I'm almost sick over the loss of GMB.  Somebody please do something.  Quodlibet is ok, but certainly no replacement to the serious media player that was GMusicBrowser...  jmho

I suspect that gmusicbrowser will get forked or picked up; keep an eye out for it.

scrot.moe went by the wayside; checking out a new image hosting service:

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

PackRat

dwm, st terminal, slstatus for system information -

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

PackRat

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

ozitraveller

Latest Star Fluxbox 2.1.1 with tint2 and sakura, built with live-sdk from Devuan ascii packages. Only built this images an hour ago, so not even upload to sf yet! :)

Ozi

PackRat

^ that's nice.

Is that fluxbox style available for download anywhere?
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

PackRat

Thanks; borrowed some of the colors  ;D

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

ozitraveller

PackRat

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

VastOne

The only change through so many years is now I have to use Quod Libet instead of GMB

Last of 2019

VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO