Vsido noob question

Snap

What's different in Vsido that I'm not getting the bug warnings (apt-listbugs, reportbug, debsecan) I'm getting in other distros tracking Sid? Or... what am I doing wrong?

VastOne

That is a good question Snap, one I have been pondering myself for quite some time.. I will investigate
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

Verify they are installed.

apt-listbugs and debsecan are not installed on my system and I just did a clean install of VSIDO jedi.

Edit: 64-bit version

Edit2: Yep, that's a whole lot of ruby going on.
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

Only reportbug is default in VSIDO. At one time apt-listbugs was a default but the dependencies got too steep on it.  I will make that and debsecan as part of the vsido-welcome script

Thank you RatMan for verifying and thanks @Snap for pointing this out

I dev VSIDO

Snap

They are installed and reported to be in the last versions. I installed Vsido from the one before the last release. Let me check... vsido_32bit_2014_NOV_28.iso Not sure if I installed them myself... I guess so.

VastOne

hmmm... If you are running 32 bit you may have just solved another mystery... I will check and verify

Nope, apt-listbugs is not part of the 32 bit either so you would have had to install it

I dev VSIDO

Snap

Or maybe I have way less packages in this distro than in others, So less things to break, but still...

VastOne

I dev VSIDO

Snap

Vsido Jedi is how you call the 32 bit isos?

VastOne

Both x32 and x64 are the same VSIDO jedi version...

I dev VSIDO