Kid's and Dog's

VastOne

Inquiring minds want to know. Name, the type, where did you get it from.
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

She is a shelty - Australian shepherd mix that goes by the name of Zoe.

We adopt all our pets. We got this one from a couple in Columbia, SC that rescues dogs.

Pretty smart dog, likes both the kids (very good), doesn't mind the cats (good), likes to chew socks (not so good). She needs a bit of work, but should be a most awesome dog - and I do like her style:

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

dizzie

Quote from: PackRat on April 18, 2015, 01:35:40 PM
Been dogless for about a year and half. Went and got us a new one yesterday -

Adoreable!
Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

jedi

Wow, she really is pretty!  Nice addition there PackRat!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

This is my cat Mittens.  Sue me, I like cats.  8)
She loves paper for whatever reason.  As you can clearly see, she DOES NOT eat or swallow the paper!!!  (for all the peta people out there triggered and ready with the hate mail...)  I don't even want you to know how spoiled my wife has made this cat...   :'(

A different angle...

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

Nice.
Who plays that guitar?
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

jedi

My daughter plays as well as myself.  I'm a drummer originally though, and made a decent enough living at it as a younger man, for several years!  I was very lucky and in the right place at the right time, so-to-speak.  Pretty sure its been said here before, about how it seems a high percentage of musicians use Linux...  8)  (or is that the opposite and it is a high percentage of Linux users can play musical instruments as well...)  Anyway, yeah, pretty musically inclined here.  Any of the woodwind instruments (in particular the Tenor Sax!), a little keyboards (thanks dad!), and a couple of other rather esoteric instruments...  ??? As most musical people will tell you however, I'm not that great at any of them. (except the drums. IMO of course, as I made a living at it)  And sure, I'm in my 50's so I can brag about my younger drumming days!!!  Awesome times...   8)

My dad, btw, is a classically trained concert pianist. (yep, you know the type, a 4 year old prodigy playing piano, and of all things for him to have memorized and could play at 4, was a classic called "The Entertainer") My sister and the twins, (I have a brother and sister who are Christmas Eve twins!) actually have made a couple of records in the christian genre...  Both the sisters can play piano, and my brother can play the bass and the trombone...

AND OH YEAH!  We can all play a tambourine!!!  :D

So yeah, a family/hereditary thing maybe?

Forum Netiquette