logout option in vsido website from a mobile device

hakerdefo

I'm sure there used to be a logout button on vsido site even when visited via a mobile browser. But now I can't seem to find it anywhere! It's not a huge problem but I thought I should bring this to VastOne's attension.
Cheers!!!
You Can't Always Git What You Want

jedi

hey hakerdefoe, just click on your username at the top of any page, and in the list you'll see a logout option!   ;)
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

hakerdefo

Thanks for the answer jedi!!! Clicking on my username open my profile summary. There is no logout option there. By the way this happens on an s60v5 device. Opera Mini and UCWeb are the two mobile browsers I use and results are same on both browsers. And ofcouse I don't have this problem when visiting VSIDO page from a PC browser.
Cheers!!!

VastOne

If you highlight your username at the top of each page (to the left of My Messages) it will show a dropdown screen which does have the Logout option
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

hakerdefo

I visited VSIDO page via default Symbian browser, logged-in and clicking on my username did bring the drop-down menu with logout option. So it is not a VSIDO site problem. The fault lies with UCWeb and Opera Mini browsers.
Thanks! Cheers!!!