Necroposting

KrunchTime

Verbage presented when registering for the forums says something about not responding to a thread where the last post is over a year old.  However, I went to post to a thread where the last post was over 120 days old and was presented with a warning stating such.  Am I getting on your nerves yet...and you don't have a demon smiley icon... ;D
Linux User #586672
"When you say, 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows,' people just stare at you blankly and say, 'Hey, I got those with the system, for free.' -- Linus Torvalds

jedi

No nerves here to get on!  Your post will appear just fine, it's just letting you know that there hasn't been any activity on it for a while...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

KrunchTime

Post might appear fine, but one of the mods might get on your case.  I just wanted to point out that there may be a discrepancy in the registration text.
Linux User #586672
"When you say, 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows,' people just stare at you blankly and say, 'Hey, I got those with the system, for free.' -- Linus Torvalds

jedi

hmmm, guess we'll have to take a look at that!  Thanks for pointing it out!  ;D
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous