Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

jedi

Wishing all my VSIDO friends a very Merry Christmas and a really great New Year!  All of you guys make VSIDO what it is, and I must say, this is definitely a pretty Merry place!  Hope all of you and your families have the greatest of Holidays this year!

PS, what better gift to give this year than a VSIDO LiveCD to all your friends and family!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

zbreaker

Right back at you jedi and to all in the VSIDO "family".  And may 2015 bring good things to all!

zephyr

Happy Holidays to all the VSIDO family, may  it all be bountiful, and  above all safe. Merry Christmas to all! Thanks to all who has helped me, supported and guided me through this great distro. -zephyr
CROWZ / STAR / Devuan / refracta / VSIDO

Snap

VastOne

Indeed a Happy Holiday to you all... I have added several new presents on the forum by way of mod installs...

1.    URL Popup    1.0.2    (Nice new tool for entering urls)
2.    Better Profile Menu    (Look under your Name/Profile)
3.    Child Board Divider    (Most will not notice it)
4.    CPTTA: Change Profile Text To Avatar    1.0.3    (Look where your profile used to be in the menus)
5.    LUP: Logout Under Profile    1.0.0    
6.      iurl Bbc [iurl]    1.0    (Adds and iurl button)
7.    Tabs for Admin & Moderator Menus    1.0    (Only Admins will see and use this)
8.    Ohara YouTube Embed    1.2    (New way to embed YouTube)
9.    Admin Ban Button in Post    3.1    (Admin tool)
10.    Stop Spammer    2.3.9 (More Spam tools)

As most have seen we have had a rash of new spammers... for three years we have been lucky and that has changed.  Since installing and tweaking a few things, we seem to have gotten on top of it again

Thank you all for your patience...

I also want to commend Jedi on everything he has done for us here as an Admin and as a friend and as a devoted VSIDO'n... Through a very tough time my friend never once wavered and kept in touch.  I cannot tell you how grateful I am to call this man my friend
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

The time has flown by and has been a joy every moment!  I am honored and humbled to call VastOne not just a friend, but a best friend.  Through heart attacks, and most recently, a month ago, the loss of my father-in-law, he has been there for me anytime I needed a word of encouragement, whether by phone, or IRC!  The true definition of a friend.  Our whole community is very lucky to have him!  (and where does one even begin when talking about VSIDO!)

The Internet has certainly made the world a smaller place, though no less so than if you were my next door neighbor.  I have met and become friends with many here in the community, and am happy to call this my "home on the web"!

Merry Christmas to you all, but especially to VastOne, who has given us all the wonderful gift that is VSIDO...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

drum

It's not the software that's free; it's you.

"It does what I expect of it, when I expect it - otherwise, stays out of my way."

hakerdefo

Wishing everybody a great year ahead!
Enjoy this last day!
Cheers!!!
You Can't Always Git What You Want

airtime

I know i am a little late , but Happy New Year guys