October 2014 Screenshots

airtime

Being the new guy. I guess i can start off Oct Screen shots  8)

PackRat

Welcome to VSIDO.

Starting the month with the usual stuff -

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

jedi

Hey airtime, welcome to VSIDO!  Glad you finally made it here.  It is good to have you!

Just "drive by" posting as PackRat says...   :D

Pretty much the same, except I have Netflix working natively!  There's a 'How To' posted in the HowTo section...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

VastOne

Nice stiff fellas! 

@jedi, well done with the netflix!

I rarely post because I rarely ever change...

Now I have gone and done it

This may become the new themes for VSIDO in the future

Matches the web site perfectly...
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

zbreaker

very nice to the bunch of y'all.

Have to see what I can come up with over the weekend (free time!)

Cool to see the forum livening up a bit as autumn sets in...at least for the northern hemisphere 8)

zephyr

Been playing around a bit with my DE, Found a load of styles from a web site. http://tenr.de/styles/allstyles.php and have an excellent grouping of styles. zephyr
CROWZ / STAR / Devuan / refracta / VSIDO

PackRat

^ nice; those tenr styles are awesome, I always grab a few of them for templates.
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

VastOne

@zephyr

I have that archive still... When we chose fluxbox and got serious with it, I grabbed  that and picked the best of that group to be the ones that are now the standards in VSIDO

If anyone wants any of those added, just let me know..

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Some stylistic changes, theme, icons, Fluxbox styles, etc.  A day of playing with Gtk2 and Gtk3.  And I thought I was going to go to bed early tonight.  Another night below freezing!  Winter has descended upon Northern Maine.  Anyway, this is the Dorian theme, Alpha-3 icon set, and the hydrocyanic Fluxbox style should anyone be interested.

Fairly Clean;

Example of what the Dorian theme looks like...

The hydrocyanic Fluxbox style...

Sorry for so many images.  Just wanted to give an idea of how things are looking...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

@jedi - where did you get the fluxbox style? If it's a home brew, can you post the theme config in the wm thread?
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

VastOne

@jedi... Awesome look.  Thanks for locating all of that and the work put into it!

@RatMan

hydrocyanic fluxbox style from the tenr.de collection here

I think I just may load all of those as Styles in the next version of VSIDO

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

That would be a lot of themes; although getting your favorite 10 would be a good idea.

The gnomishDark gtk theme, centurion_colorless style from tenr, nouveGnome icon set -

dorian gtk theme, centurion_blue style - modified to match dorian theme, same icons -

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

jedi

Forum Netiquette

VastOne

I dev VSIDO