[SOLVED] HUGE Desktop Widgets

jedi

I like to have the nice desktop layouts that VastOne has created showing on my desktop.  I'm not certain how long it's been happening, (a while now) but I can't resize them.  i.e. they are taking up a third of my desktop no matter which desktop widget layout I use, i.e. VastOne Thin Layout IV.  Instead of nice and small down in the corner like usual it is very very large.  The time slider covers half the screen and the album cover displayed is 4 or 5 times larger than it should be.

Anyone else seeing this, and if so is there a fix?  I really like having it there, but as large as they are, (no matter which layout I choose, not just VastOne's) it makes for an ugly desktop...

I also just did a rm -rf ~/gmusicbrowser and repulled via git.  No change...

Picture is worth a thousand words;

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

Have you tried changing your gtk theme to a gtk3 theme?

Is gmusicbrowser qt based?

Edit - I can't recreate this issue.
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

Hey jedi...

I just checked and cannot recreate this on any widget.  You might want to try starting the minimum size at 1 x 1 and test it from there.. You can also catch several people on the GMB IRC and ask them if they can recreate it

RatMan, GMB is all perl man, just the perl
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Marking it solved.  Not an issue with GMB.  Frigging conky of course...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

VastOne

VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Forum Netiquette

PackRat

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

jedi

Isn't that the crash that created the "6 Million Dollar Man"?
Forum Netiquette