Ghost Town............

zbreaker

Stumbled through the overgrowth to the VSIDO website. Hacked my way in through the vines and underbrush. Ooooo...eerie silence and empty streets littered with debris.. Where is the population that thrived here? God this distro is so stable and boring ;D

VastOne

I am on a holiday for a while... And there has not seemed to be much demand for anything from me, and right now that is a good thing!

Sid has been remarkably stable for quite a while now so there has been not much to worry about

I appreciate your concern...  :)
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

zbreaker

Believe me VO...lighthearted mirth at best. No concern with the distro and dev that make computing very serene 8

Enjoy your downtime!

jedi

Sometimes it's nice to be in the wild for a while and to just get away from civilization!  I'm pitching a "virtual tent" for the whole summer!!  Really glad we're able to do that here, and it speaks volumes for the distro!!!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

Where there is silence, one finds the anchor of the universe -
                                                                    fron the Tao Te Ching

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

I dev VSIDO

jeffreyC

So quiet around here I thought the crickets had gone on vacation  :D

VastOne

You calling me a cricket?  I lub it!   :-*

I dev VSIDO

ozitraveller

I like the idea of a "Ghost Town", just makes me want to go exploring.

zbreaker

Quote from: PackRat on June 17, 2014, 12:59:26 PM
                                                                    fron the Tao Te Ching

Thanks for the new wallpaper...very cool.

jeffreyC

Quote from: zbreaker on June 18, 2014, 01:58:56 AM
Quote from: PackRat on June 17, 2014, 12:59:26 PM
                                                                    fron the Tao Te Ching

Thanks for the new wallpaper...very cool.

I agree, but almost too nice to hide some with my conky (s?)

lwfitz

Whoa..... thats an awesome wallpaper!

Glad Im not the only one whos been on vacation. Been fishing, fishing and more fishing!
Don't Be A Dick!

PackRat

^ good times; may be looking into getting a rod & reel for my oldest this year -

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

^ Awesome picture... and that is exactly my style of fishing with a simple jig and a worm or minnow

I lub what lwfitz is doing and see his extreme joy out there on the ocean and have felt the same, but with age comes that tranquility need

On the other hand, I envy you and what you and your oldest are about to do.. My youngest just today left the nest... He is on his own at 18 and it is a sad but good day... Enjoy it PackRat, it passes so fast

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Dont worry VastOne, some of us end up back at home lol.....

Thats a fantastic wallpaper! Im stealing it and putting it to good use!
Don't Be A Dick!