Liquorix 3.14-4

jedi

Get it while you can!  Half price through May...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

manuel318

Ok when i install liquorix won't start stop in login , my notebook is ok , notebook with ati , desktop pc with nvidia.  :'(
Any help?

jedi

Can you be more specific?  I also have VSIDO installed on a laptop, using the Liquorix Kernel, and my video is Nvidia.  I have no issues when rebooting, however, I have never been able to logout/login after I have installed the Nvidia drivers for my video card.  This happens with or without Liquorix, and is, IMO an Nvidia issue.
If I don't install the Nvidia drivers, and just go with the nouveau driver, I do not have this issue.  I have repeated this 'issue' with the towo, aptosid, and debian Kernels.  It is not just a Liquorix issue.
That said, this may not be at all what you are talking about.  I have an Asus G55VW laptop with an Nvidia GTX 660M video card.  It is a dedicated card, and not a hybrid.  As I said, I do not believe this to be a Kernel issue, but rather a video (Nvidia) issue.

Reboot, cold boot works just fine.  The login/logout feature is lost the moment I install Nvidia drivers.  I do not have this issue when using the nouveau video drivers.
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous