I have been assimilated

zbreaker

OK..it's time to lay it on the line. VSIDO I am yours. You have totally assimilated me. I am in total awe as to your functionality and perfection. I, a former distrohopping whore have no desire or need  to stray
elsewhere. Probably a combination of my just "getting older" and the absolute quality of this distro. My compliments to the "chef" (VO) and others (jedi, lwfitz+) who have made me a happy camper. :)

VastOne

Welcome home and to the ex Distro Whores Club (DWC) ... we are damned glad to see you sir!

Thank you for the kind words mate!
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

superwow

VastOne

I dev VSIDO

jedi

hmmm, maybe it is something to do with age...   :'(

But, it is also about a great dev, a great community, and also a near perfect distro!  As a former ho, I haven't 'hopped' in over two years now.  Did I say "near perfect"?  Actually, since it does all I need and more, I suppose that I'd have to rephrase that to be (for me) "perfect"!    ;D
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

airtime

I couldn't agree more. This flavor stop me in my tracks. I now have it installed on my two main systems.  I still have Fedora and gentoo running on a test servers because we use it mostly at the work place. I use them to experiment instead of breaking production servers. lol so in summary i am stuck with Vsido, Fedora and Gentoo. oh i forgot i have opensuse running my internal dhcp and dns . But i am planning on changing that over to vsido.  ???

zephyr

I have posted before, but really don't know this distro is a singular attempt or a collective effort but it has to be the most stable, and eye catching distro in the Linux world. #! and VSIDO is definitely the best of the two worlds of box's. I was able to copy paste my Oct 1 release menu into Oct 5 menu and went sailing from there. I have a couple of favorite apps, radiotray  exaile  deadbeef, be good to see them as default apps in the future release. Also appreciate the effort to not only stay on top of this distro being Sid and Exp. which must be a real chore, but dress it up a bit with some new themes and styles. I have been using dark_star as my theme, it has to be the right on appearance with the deep black of VSIDO, accented in particular not to be black sighted. I like the rune or icon as my wallpaper, haven't fiqured out what the object is of yet, but really looks great. There are a lot of broken distro's. as a noob,  I'm in the try and find one that simply don't crash after a few boots, or one that doesn't loose your apps,   VSIDO, is an absolutely correct in every aspect I have experienced, should be at the top of the list in Distrowatch. Secondly, when I have had issues or problems, you guys or the form folks where all over it in a heart beat and had me settled in with a fix or answer, not ignored as I have experienced with some distro's, that is why they are not on my computer. VSIDO cares about they're distro, I would be quite proud of it too, if it was my intellectual effort.  It handles everything I throw at it, and is workable to do what I want, looks and feel. Thanks for VSIDO. zephyr   
CROWZ / STAR / Devuan / refracta / VSIDO

VastOne

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the kind words zephyr. It is for someone just like you that I built VSIDO for. It is with great pleasure and responsibility that we continue what has been started here and with this project...

I dev VSIDO

zephyr

CROWZ / STAR / Devuan / refracta / VSIDO