Vsido 3

PwL

Nitpicking PwL reporting to VastOne:
- udevils conf you have in 12.17 64bit iso is buggy - and fix is also available somewhere in Ignorantgurus place. In essence, Spacefm refuses to open several things: like usb, ntfs  and something... Can aslo be fixed in udevil.conf, by deleting all suchlikes 'fmask=0133' - and all is fixed and opening up.
- As of V3 ... there is very little to say, I don't see almost any difference with V2 - if we talk of FB. So, no whiny review in Roundsl is coming. Just for you to know - several reduntant folders and conf files appear in user folder (OB, i3 et cetera). Looks... errrmm ... unruly :)
But - I am going to deconstruct Vsidos' FB, as a training for fixing my Slackware one. Joy and fun it will be!
Also, I am sure I can't resist tearing down Vsidos' desktop and rebuilding it in my way. Oh, I already started... But I promise - if FB survives my probes, it stays.
Happy Christmas to all, but biggest ones to VastOne.

VastOne

Thanks PwL

The directories you are seeing are left there by design, if Xfce, i3 or OpenBox are installed, the VSIDO look and config will be first seen

I am not aware of the udevil issues, nor can I find any links about it on the SpaceFM forum.. if it is a known issue, IgnorantGuru will have a fix for it on an update.  I have not touched anything on udevil.conf, it is the default

Happy Holiday's!
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

PwL

- folders. oh... ok.
- udevil. I couldn't mount ntfs, searched, found this. Look at second entry: http://bbs.archbang.org/viewtopic.php?id=4740
So I fixed my udevil.conf - and could mount.
cheers.

VastOne

^ I did make sure the correct udevil conf is in VSIDO latest ISO's

I appreciate it PwL...  8)
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO