Linux writers wanted!

jedi

Hey everyone!  If there are any of you interested in writing anything to do with Linux and allowing me to post it on jedsdesk.com I would be humbly grateful.  Anything from why you use it, to how to use something in particular.  Tips and tricks, Howto's, anything to point people to VSIDO, or just Linux in general.  Anything to pull in new Linux users.
I am trying to be more dedicated in my posting there, and it is paying off in site visits!  If your interested, let me know and I can set it up so you can post there whenever you feel that creative urge kicking in.
Of course anything posted there about VSIDO is also welcome to be posted here as well.  Just trying to get the good word out about VSIDO and Linux!
Thanks...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

dizzie

Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

lwfitz

Whatever you do dont pink dizzie!  ;D
Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

Actually I'll take anyone!  If you want to write a post about Linux for jedsdesk either PM me what you would like for UN and PW and I'll set you up an account so you can do it right from my site, or write it up in any text format and email it to me and I'll post it for you!  Be nice to have more info there about Linux that I didn't write!

@lwfitz, I wont "pink" dizzie!  But yes I'd pick him to write some posts for me, and you too!!!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

lwfitz

Oh whew..... I was terrified that you might pink him!

Don't know what I can offer but I'm down to write on there anyway  ;D
Don't Be A Dick!