Just listened to

VastOne

Jackson Browne - The Pretender
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Olanrogers on youtube; Ghost in the stall.  Check it out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cZO9tMetxno
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jst_joe

VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

VastOne

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Forum Netiquette

jedi

It's not invalid.  I clicked on it and it worked fine???
Forum Netiquette

jedi

Forum Netiquette

VastOne

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Vision
Forum Netiquette

jedi

2nd post from the top is showing the youtube video in iceweasel for me.  Plays right from the post without going to youtube....
Forum Netiquette

jedi

I can see lwfitz's as well.  hmmmm
Forum Netiquette

jedi

Classics never get old!!!

Forum Netiquette

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!