January 2013 Screenshots

Sector11

Quote from: jst_joe on January 17, 2013, 08:55:13 PM
I think I might have just a little fun with this program.

OH sure, share the orbs but not the wall - I want that wall  :'(  :'(  :'( Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!
Stay Home

jst_joe

Quote from: Sector11OH sure, sgare the orbs but not the wall - I want that wall  :'(  :'(  :'( Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

No problem HERE ya go.
VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

VastOne

VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Wow Joe!  I had to grab that wall as well...  With all the 'art' coming out of VSIDO, I think the rest of the Linux world is going to be getting a bit jealous!!!   :D
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

Sector11

Quote from: jst_joe on January 17, 2013, 09:44:10 PM
No problem HERE ya go.

OH OH!  You have a wide screen ... my Achilles heel, have you got just the VSIDO + reflection, I can add to my tiny wee screen?
Stay Home

VastOne

Man that is nice!

I have so many to choose from... I do like this as a default, but how can I choose fairly?

???

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Like I said, I just had to have that wallpaper Joe!  Latest scrot showing off my new wall and also if you take a look at arclance's weather script running up in the right hand corner, you'll see what we're dealing with here in N. Maine.  I suppose 'apprentice' is suffering as well since he's pretty close to where I am.  We're expected to see temps around 20 below zero Fahrenheit tonight.  Windchills to 35 below...
Might as well be living in the Arctic Circle!!!  :'(

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

falldown

Maybe a contest with a vote.. for instance my favorite is not mine.  ;D

You could then choose all the ones you like and offer them as a default set wallpapers.  ;)

jst_joe

Quote from: Sector11 on January 17, 2013, 10:24:02 PM
Quote from: jst_joe on January 17, 2013, 09:44:10 PM
Quote from: Sector11OH sure, sgare the orbs but not the wall - I want that wall  :'(  :'(  :'( Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

No problem HERE ya go.

OH OH!  You have a wide screen ... my Achilles heel, have you got just the VSIDO + reflection, I can add to my tiny wee screen?
Check your 1280x1024 topic;)

[edit] to add link
VSIDO

jst_joe

Quote from: jedi on January 17, 2013, 10:27:58 PM
Like I said, I just had to have that wallpaper Joe!  Latest scrot showing off my new wall and also if you take a look at arclance's weather script running up in the right hand corner, you'll see what we're dealing with here in N. Maine.  I suppose 'apprentice' is suffering as well since he's pretty close to where I am.  We're expected to see temps around 20 below zero Fahrenheit tonight.  Windchills to 35 below...
Might as well be living in the Arctic Circle!!!  :'(

??? I'm too old for those temps, makes me hurt just thinking about it.
VSIDO

VastOne

jst_joe and falldown...  I need a V icon 16*16 png glass type font that is transparent...

You two have done a similar font in your designs... If you can see the latest favicon.ico, it is similar to what I want but it has a black background and is not transparent

Here is the link to the current favicon

http://vsido.org/favicon.ico

Thanks

I dev VSIDO

VastOne

^ Using the LaudatioC font please...

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!