January 2013 Screenshots

VastOne

Nice... dizzie clones popping up all over the place!!!

His legend grows...

(twss)

::)  ???
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

mrneilypops

dizzie

I has taught you well Jedi wan kanobi  ;D
Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

jedi

ahhhh grasshopper....

uhmmm.....

well, i'm kinda back in OB now.  I do just really like OB!  Plus I'm not yet "smart enough" for i3.  It's for Linux grown-ups!!!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

dizzie

VastOne

A very nice new orb that falldown created for me to match the blue of the forum

I dev VSIDO

mrneilypops

jedi

Love the blue orb!  Awesome job falldown!!!  8)
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

And now back to OB our regularly sponsored scrot!!!  :D

Forum Netiquette

VastOne

Hell of a scrot, layout and song playing!

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Quote from: VastOne on January 29, 2013, 01:22:41 AM
Hell of a scrot, layout and song playing!
Thank-you very much sir...   All the work courtesy of "Someone Else"!!!  May he be forever remembered!
Forum Netiquette

dizzie

jedi

Ok, so a little determination, a lot of hair loss, a level 3 concussion from banging my head into a brick wall for a couple of hours, and some blood loss!  Managed to get weechat configured to autoconnect on start-up.  Managed to get mocp to play my mp3's, and of course finished tweaking the falldown Conky's on each side of the screen.  Will 'probably' switch back to i3 later today, but right now need sleep!  Baby steps...
Maybe I'll detail how I did all this a little later today as well...
For now though, the old adage a pic to prove it...  ::)

I need a cookie dizzie!  And that's Mr. Buttercup to you!
Forum Netiquette

mrneilypops

jedi

Thanks mrneilypops!  Just a precursor to getting i3 set-up to my liking!  Special thanks to dizzie for his patience!!!  On to i3, which I'm enjoying very much!  This a great place of learning when it comes to VSIDO/Linux!!!  Thanks everyone!

8)  8)
Forum Netiquette