November 2013 ScreenShots

VastOne

^ P&C of H Album Cover rates as one of the best ever... nice scrot!
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Thanks VastOne, still one of my favorite Waters albums...  (though I do of course still hate what he did to The Pink Floyd!)
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

Another great color bg, along with being another strange pic...

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

And of course this one can't be left out...

Forum Netiquette

jedi

And how could I leave out this one?

Forum Netiquette

lwfitz

Quote from: VastOne on November 22, 2013, 05:43:56 PM
@ lwfitz, the avatar is wonderfully fecking awful!
Posts are all right, the real quality of this community is what is shared so freely... I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate it

Jedi messaged me and was like.... "Yo Luke, honey boo boo's mom is smokin hot!" ...... so its his fault!

And your 100% correct, the ability to share freely and feed off one another makes this an amazing community.
Don't Be A Dick!

mrneilypops

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

VastOne,  The latest 2013_12_08 is perfection!  Had a bit of a goof, at the start of the install or I think I could have beaten your 3 minute 33 second install time!  Boots fast, everything works as advertised, and to me even the sound sounds better...
Total Install time of 3 minutes 44 seconds!  Hard to beat that with all the apps and the perfect distro anyone would ever need!  8)

Forum Netiquette