November 2013 ScreenShots

jedi

Current desktop.  Yep back to some Conky.  Nice to have some info on the screen all the time.  A few minor tweaks to go but almost there...

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

lwfitz

Very nice Jedi! Im just getting back into conky also after a little break.

Don't Be A Dick!

statmonkey

Very sweet jed.   I really need to work on conky and my desk.  I  keep seeing the cool stuff you guys are doing and then getting distracted by some goofy  idea or project

PackRat

nice one jed - where are you getting that wallpaper?

got i3 and some multimedia set up; need to figure out a glitch in the fonts (not shown in this shot)

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

jedi

@PackRat, the bg's I've been using lately are by a guy (or girl) named Sakasa at nedgoo.com.

Here is VSIDO Raptor 64bit, with KDE 4.11.3.  Very smooth, fast, and pleasing to the eye.  Runs flawlessly in VSIDO! (of course)

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

VastOne

@jedi, that is nice...

How did you manage to get KDE 4.11.3 installed?  I have tried only to have it error out
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

I had to install some .deb files separately from the kde-full install.  It was telling me I had some held broken packages.  If I'd known anyone else was going to try it I would have taken some notes.  It took me a while to get it going.  Very sleek, very smooth...
Forum Netiquette

VastOne

One may ask, 'dafuq is so special about this?'

It is a debian live-build livecd session of VSIDO...

The installer is not working (yet, waiting for feedback from a bug I submitted) but as you can see it is getting closer...

I told you all I was a hibernating / coder

It is now 32f here and this is fun... (cept for the grade A fecking headache I have battling debian-live crap)

I dev VSIDO

jedi

KDE and Conky together at last...

Forum Netiquette

PackRat

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

mrneilypops

VastOne

Once again... Is this really what you see?

This is a VSIDO LiveCD built by debian's live-build...

Just waiting for a correct installer kernel and it should be installable... this should happen tommorow

The ISO is at 583 right now, which is not bad...

ozitraveller ... Thanks for being so persistent!

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

slackware,  openbox,  tint2,  wbar,  xcompmgr

-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo