[solved]radiotray no sound

drum

Today i installed via synaptic radiotray, but when it start playing i have no sound coming out of my netbook :'(.
When i look at Pulseaudio volume control i see nothing in the indicator-bar of radiotray, front left and front right are at 100%. In the right top corner the message of the radiostation with the song and artist showing up.
Are i'm missing something here?
It's not the software that's free; it's you.

"It does what I expect of it, when I expect it - otherwise, stays out of my way."

PackRat

Doesn't happen to be muted does it? The setting for that isn't really obvious to me (maybe just the theme I'm using) on the pulseaudio settings gui.
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

drum

it's not muted, in iceweasel when i go to youtube and played a video i have sound also with deadbeef full sound

"It does what I expect of it, when I expect it - otherwise, stays out of my way."

lwfitz

Weird I just installed radiotray to see if I could recreate it for you but ecerything seems to work fine here. Your not using volumeicon also are you? Sometimes volumeicon doesnt unmute properly and must be killed and restarted to see that its actually muted.
Don't Be A Dick!

drum

i am not using volumeicon, reinstalled radiotray and again the same problem :-[

lwfitz

Maybe try killing radiotray and then running it from a terminal to see if your getting any errors
Don't Be A Dick!

drum

no errors in terminal, very strange :(

drum

installed the new iso and problem solved :)