JedsDesk Blog VSIDO updated review

VastOne

Our very own jedi has posted a blog about VSIDO and the forum here that mentions several of the users

Please take a moment to read the JedsDesk Blog

Thank you jedi!
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

blaze

Great review jedi, and I agree with what is there to test? everything is just a smooth ride. Maybe an occasional small bump in the road, but no crashes with fatal injuries. And thanks for that  :)
blazingaway

ozitraveller

statmonkey

Very nice Jedi and really can't think what I have contributed (I am usually trying to catch up to the rest of you) but thanks for the shout.  Could not agree more about the community and on a day like today where I fall behind a little I miss so much.  I also can't say enough about the work all of you have put in and what a smooth operation this all is.  I still can't recall a change in distro that caused me less pain, reconfiguration or work.  Instead of spending my time fixing things to the way I like them, I can spend my time enjoying using the distro and expanding it's functionality. Not to mention the fact that it seems like whenever I need something it is already there.  As always though I think we follow the leader and VastOne deserves another tip of the cap.

dizzie

Other than i had to install console-data for getting my 5 sexy keys to work (æ ø å € ß) it's a down right awesome release this one  ;D
Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

VastOne

^ adding console-data to the next ISO release, thanks.  :)

Thank you all for the compliments...

I have only provided a simple canvas that all of you have used to create a masterpiece
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

zbreaker

Very cool jedi.

Without excess verbiage statmonkey exactly expresses my thoughts on the matter. I'm pretty much of a
neophyte to these forums but look forward to helping this unique distro continue to evolve.   

jedi

Wow guys/gals!  Thanks for the kind words!  You've all contributed greatly, while I just write a few words!  I meant what I typed however, and really am appreciative of how great our community has become.  Thanks for supporting VastOne, and the clicks on my url all count as hits so thanks for that as well!!!  Jed...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

statmonkey

Jedi, I didn't mean any kind words, I am just sucking up because your avatar always makes me giggle  ;D