October 2013 Screenshots

dizzie

Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

Digit

oh look, all those images hosted by image hosts are unavailable, leaving ugly gaps... and those that are self hosted, remain...  ^_^  my smugness wont last.  like i often tell people "i am responsible enough to tell you i am unreliable." and my server (which isnt even self hosted, nor is it running off power i generated, but lets not muddy the metaphor with these details) will likely be just as unreliable in the long run.  but at least then the idea is it'd be my fail, my responsibility, rather than be at the whim and mercy of a third party unknown element.

... we should rly all be getting with the stan meyer, nikola tesla, ... och, i should be saying i there too.   I... ugh, do i have to build it myself?  *grumbles*   effectively free energy would be nice though.

*"xrt"s*

first public showing of my new pretty orgmode colours.  ;)

dizzie

And now my screenshots are too big for postimage (it's 6.2mb @ 4480x1080 lol)

LaCoste

@PackRat & Valroadie - Thank you.  It is one of my themes.  I just made it a couple of days ago, thought I'd take it out for a spin.  If anyone is interested I posted it over here (thanks for the link PackRat):  http://vsido.org/index.php?topic=215.0

PackRat

@LaCoste -

thanks - duly borrowed and tweaked for my laptop -

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

Digit

ok, i'm coming out.   my desktop is FABulous.   i just remove the pink for all the screenshots.

DevilOne

"40 isn't old.  If you're a tree. - Author unknown"

DevilOne

dizzie gave me one of his monitors, now that he have got his triple head setup working, so yay dual for me  :P

And a "picture or it didn't happen" follows

:P  8)
"40 isn't old.  If you're a tree. - Author unknown"

drum

It's not the software that's free; it's you.

"It does what I expect of it, when I expect it - otherwise, stays out of my way."

Digit

(i was only joking last time.)

been adding some extra colour tweaks to my emacs after those nommy changes to my orgmode header faces.   oh, and this is how i run my emacs when getting sleepy... i switch from tidyr, to clso.   easier on the bleary eyes.   always a relief in the morning when i switch back to tidyr n get to see so much more at once.

dizzie

dizzie

My sturdy laptop : Lenovo L420

• i3
  • weechat
  • mutt
  • mocp

LaCoste

Quote from: PackRat on October 08, 2013, 07:36:22 PM
@LaCoste -

thanks - duly borrowed and tweaked for my laptop -
[edit- i added the closed /quote bb tag so it didnt look like what u were saying was what packrat said.  :) ~ Digit, your local friendly n helpful mod.]

Wow, really nice!  It's surprising (and cool) when I see it on someone else's desktop.  :)

PackRat

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

dizzie

imgbox.com links takes me about 25sec to load... postimage, zimagez, imgur etc etc loads fast and fine

Nice and simple desktop nevertheless PackRat :)