October 2013 Screenshots

ozitraveller

dizzie

Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

PackRat

dragonfly window manager - custom build/hack of dwm, similar to echinus:

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

^ 2 days uptime - you run any server services on that computer?

I was planning on leaving my recent vsido install on to see how it goes. It's an NFS server, but just for simple file sharing.
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

Yes, this is the LAMP server and overall backup server or homemade NAS...

I just ended a 43 day uptime on it to load the latest SID kernel

I dev VSIDO

VastOne

I dev VSIDO

Digit

rummaged around my old gt themes, found one i barely remember making, let alone what i was thinking when i named it. 

"sgq1tt2"

but it seemed nice, kinda had a layered mesa look to it, like the minecraft biome mimics well.  so i stuck it on, much to my pleasure, is rather tightly compact.  so i thought to update my web browsing css themes to also include a sgq1tt2  too.  it likely has quite a few "edge cases".

might make a series of them, and include a range of light-dark to please many tastes and lightings.   .... "might".

still trying to take things slow.  ... "trying".

i've killed off vlc now...  only mplayer.   maybe i should do the same with virtualbox, and go for only qemu.

also, this is my tabular-boonad config for xmonad that i so treasure.  but i am getting that itch to go off n harvest more ideas from clfswm, and hopefully learn to use it better, maybe even learn some configuring and lisping for it.  anyway, this may mean the next/future screenshots from me will be quite different.

VastOne

^ Nice find and recovery Savant... Thanks for sharing such legendary work!

I dev VSIDO

Digit

oh balls, forgot i was going to hide my emacs for that scrot.  XD  i think i got away with it... the old theme is close enough in the same ball park... me being such a chocolate / mahogany shades fanboi these days.

ps, regarding eric foreman... aw... he went from boss to house's sole bitch in seconds.

pps, if i keep going at this pace~  if i keep accelerating at this pace, i'll just be making my recovery longer.  tsk tsk.  bad patient.  bad! 

dizzie

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

Yep same here, not much change...

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

dizzie

Always some kind of change... This time PekWM, and green :D

jedi

Minor change to compton.conf...

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous