Hard at it...

jedi

I do have a life!  However, when I'm relaxin', the Pug and the Tuxedo cat are constant companions.  The Pug is pretty sure she is a cat.  A very confused dog to say the least.  Pug is "Olive" and the cat is "Mittens".  Olive is 5, and Mittens is 11.  (And yes, they are as fat as they look!)

Not in the shot is the Tom cat, Jingles, who is now without his 'bells' (so-to-speak), and declined the photo op...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

VastOne

Looking damned relaxed!

Nice one Jedi, thanks for sharing...  8)
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

dizzie

ZZZzzz  :D

Awesome pic Jed  ;D
Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

Digit

Quote from: jedi on October 01, 2013, 09:08:53 AM
I do have a life!  However, when I'm relaxin', the Pug and the Tuxedo cat are constant companions.  The Pug is pretty sure she is a cat.  A very confused dog to say the least.  Pug is "Olive" and the cat is "Mittens".  Olive is 5, and Mittens is 11.  (And yes, they are as fat as they look!)

Not in the shot is the Tom cat, Jingles, who is now without his 'bells' (so-to-speak), and declined the photo op...

what are you doing with my cat phoenix?  :O   oh wait, sorry, thought that was someone else layin' on yer lap.

zbreaker

Ahhhh...the power of relaxation....and a certain animal attraction :)

valroadie

Awww I love the name mittens hehe.

Such cute animals.

dizzie

Your cat is Mittens?

Is this your cat ?

;D :D 8)
Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |