Greetz!

crueltyfree

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here.  I've been watching the forums for a few months and been messing around with Vsido.  Definitely is a great group here and Vsido rocks!  I love reading all the feedback and suggestions from the community and seeing how VastOne has incorporated some of these suggestions into Vsido II Velociraptor.  This truely is a community based distro with a knowledgeable community to back it up.  I look forward to trying to absorb some of this knowledge and maybe someday be able to give back a little.  I've only been using Linux for a few months, but am learning every day.

VastOne

Welcome minion... and an EXTREME welcome as the 100th forum member... a milestone!

We aim to please here, if you have any suggestions or feedback let us know in any way you want...

We are on freenode at #VSIDO and have one hell of a good time there

Love the avatar also...

Glad to have you!
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

Digit

heh, definitely should wear that 100th member badge of honor with pride.  ^_^

using nix for a few months, n found your way to vsido already... very nice.  :)

a big welcome from me too.  glad to have you aboard.

~ i wonder if you saw my post about the 100th member thing, n decided to register.  ^_^

jedi

Welcome aboard minion.  Greatest distro on Earth!!!!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

valroadie

Oh hai minion! Welcome to VSIDO! WOO!

100TH MEMBER FTW!

crueltyfree

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.  I will try my best to not ask to many dumb questions and do my research first, but I'm sure there will probably be a few in the next few months till I really get settled in.  From reading the forums in the last couple of months though I get the feeling that this won't be a problem and seems like everyone would love to help.  This I really appreciate.  :)

dizzie

Hi minion, and welcome to the nuthouse!

First, there isnt really any dumb questions, we've all here been where you are now, so have at it, and ask around :)

Anything you'd like to hear about or know? Don't hesitate, ask us :)
Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

Digit

all the more happy to help those who help themselves too.   :)

(i have a reputation for suggesting rtfg.net as the site that has the answers help leaches seek...  intended in good humor, as we can all fall into that rutt of being help leaches at times)

sqlpython

Welcome, Minions are Great !!
Oh hai minion! Welcome to VSIDO! WOO!
100TH MEMBER FTW!
100th Member !!!
err ... Does Minion get a car ?
Stretch, Siduction-15.1,  Slackware 14.1, LMDE, Calculate 15.7

VastOne

^ Aye... I have sent him one from my beloved Hot Wheel collection, cherished since I was a kid
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

sqlpython

Well then, due to the sentimental attachment the gift,  a Matchbox car from One's youth is a much more valuable gift.    :)
Stretch, Siduction-15.1,  Slackware 14.1, LMDE, Calculate 15.7