Snoochie Boochies!

valroadie

Hello all, I'm valroadie!

Heh though I am working on running vsido on my macbook 2,1, I am still willing to come here and help with anything ;)

I HAVE booted into safe mode! So I DO know what it looks like and I love it! If only I could get it going real time heh.

Anywho! I love linux/unix and computers in general as well as other hobbies.

Not really big into forums afte a long running site shut down after years of service but, I think I can manage to be apart of one again. ;)

I hope you'll have me!

PS: Test! Hahaha

VastOne

Welcome to VSIDO valroadie, we are glad you are here. 

We will get you all sorted with your install issues... I believe that a video issue on a MAC can be overcome
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Zoinks, yo!

Welcome to VSIDO valroadie, glad your here, as VastOne said Im sure we can get your install issue worked out. Im all for one less computer running OSX.

Don't Be A Dick!

VastOne

^ It's actually running #! and no Mac OS at all... it is a Intel graphics issue that is prohibiting a normal install and even an install in a VM setting
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Interesting. I was under the impression that Intel graphics were fairly compatible and easy to install on. Good to know
Don't Be A Dick!

valroadie

Ah yes, I took OSX off this macbook the day I bought it haha Ubuntu seems to be the BEST thing to run on here only for the positives (Not because I prefer it lol) it provides the options I need for EFI in the grub.
#! has been the most stable by far so, with that said I am running dual-boot #! and Buntu ;)

jedi

Welcome to the "Big Show" VSIDO!  Need anything just ask
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

dizzie

About freakin time! Err... I mean... Welcome to the nuthouse, feel free to stab cut and kick lwfitz :D
Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |