Absolutely love VSIDO

lwfitz

We all know there are like 42,000 different distributions of Linux out there to pick from and I have tried many of them. Some I liked but most just got boring and the idea of participating in the community was just a joke. So I always moved on, until now.....

I have to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE VSIDO!!

With installations varying from daily use desktops to an office file/ftp server I have yet to get bored. Some of this I know has to do with running SID which in its self is fairly new to me (almost a year) but even more its the way this distro has been put together and the comrodery within this community.

Each and every one of you make this forum a better place and if I could I would buy you all a cup of coffee (with VastOnes being a nice big bottle of Jameson Whiskey). Just felt the need to thank you guys for the fantastic work that is done here.
Don't Be A Dick!

falldown

Well sir you are are a stand up guy.. and I would take you up on that coffee offer. 

DevilOne

Being the devil worshipper I am, must say this: Vsido is one of the best wellknitted distros i've seen yet (blame dizzie for that), and yes I "might" install and try it out too (no promises yet)

Sorry! I'll be a good girl (bats eyelashes, looking all cute with her hazeleyes)
"40 isn't old.  If you're a tree. - Author unknown"

VastOne

Thank you DevilOne!

The only thing I will blame dizzie for is raising one hell of a bright and witty daughter

Now get to installing VSIDO before I cut you!
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

dizzie

Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |