Fluxbox Menu Editor

jedi

All of a sudden I can no longer create menu items for newly installed apps.  The latest being VirtualBox.  I've tried it a couple different ways to no avail.  Tried it under Accessories, and also under System.  Neither worked.  Help or advice appreciated!
It's not an emergency or anything as I can still manually edit the menu file...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

lwfitz

Have you tried manually editiing the menu with

medit ~/.fluxbox/menu

Also maybe try rebooting? That usually fixes any issue Im having with how apps are functioning
Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

Yep did all that.  I just edited it in the menu file itself.  I was just wondering why the Fluxbox Menu Editor quit working on me.  I've used it in the last few days, and it is a very handy tool in the toolbox.  It's no biggie, like I said above, I just edited the menu file and was all set...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

lwfitz

:D Guess I shouldve read your entire post!
Don't Be A Dick!

VastOne

Just tried it and it worked fine for me on everything I tested it on... I assume you saved it correctly and that all syntax is correct?

I will now update all SID packages and let you know if it is still working all right
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO