VSIDO Debian ISO's updated 2013-May-21 18:05 CST

VastOne

Both ISO's were updated, built, installed, tested and uploaded with no issues this evening

• Updated everything to current SID levels
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Downloaded both.  Installed the 64 bit version first.  Installed perfect.  Forgot to run ceni before vsido-welcome script.  Opened a tab in terminal and ran ceni.  Went back to vsido-welcome script, found internet connection, but just quickly ran through all the installs.  So, it didn't work the first time through.  Reran the vsido-welcome, all installed fine.
The Application Finder under the Accessories menu does not work in Fluxbox.

Logged into Xfce4, and the Panel wanted to run, chose the default and it opened a panel at the top and another on the bottom.  Orage Calendar also opened up on login.

Openbox no issues.

Installing the 32 bit now.
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

32 bit installed perfectly.  Logged into all 3 DE's just fine.  Everything worked.

The only issue I saw, was when vsido-welcome script ran, everything installed fine except the graphics programs.  Internet connection was fine and I ran vsido-welcome script again with the same result.  Graphics programs did not install.
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous