May 2013 Screenshots

jst_joe

VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

PackRat

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

jedi

Just a new wallpaper really...

Belated thanks to Sector11 for the help discovering the correct use of the sensor outputs for my Conky...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

Another day another Conky!  I really think it's time for one of those 12 step programs...  I keep telling myself I can quit whenever I want to!  Just doesn't seem to happen...

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

VastOne

^ Very nice jedi!

Good luck with your 12 step program....  :)
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

Sector11

Told ya before jedi, conky is a 1 Step program.

Quote1. Admitted that we were powerless over conky, and love it!

Testing:
Stay Home

PackRat

Those 12 steps do tend to form a lua ring don't they.

back on topic:

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

^ Sinister wit! ... I love it

Thanks for an early morning laugh...  ;D
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

VirtualBox finally running again, so thought I'd play!  Some buttercup on YouTube with a whole bunch of viewers claims this is the "#3 Free OS on the Planet"!  I disagree, and it wouldn't be in my top 10, just decided to try it in a VM.  Scrot of Zorin OS 6.3 in VirtualBox...

Forum Netiquette

lwfitz

Nothing really new just changed wallpaper. Great screen shots guys!

Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

OK, so Zorin OS 6.3 officially sucks IMO so deleted that VM.  Playing around with the different distro's out there gives you a real appreciation of VSIDO!!!  Still hands down the best I've ever used.

I did play around with Arch Linux this weekend, and here's a scrot of it running in a VM on VirtualBox in VSIDO.

Forum Netiquette