March 2013 Screenshots

dizzie

Screwing around with pekwm for bit :)

Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

PackRat

@lwfitz Nice one - one thought though, switch from xterm to rxvt-unicode and use the blur feature:

-blr 5

5-7 on the blurring works well without slowing down the terminal refresh; might clash with fluxbox transparency though.

And now that I'm thinking about it, can the lua functions be written to include blurring so that the conky backgrounds would blur?
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

Sector11

smix'ed my way to:
Kernel: 3.7.0-10.dmz.2-liquorix-amd64
GLX Version: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 313.26

Been a good day!
Stay Home

lwfitz

^ BEAUTIFUL as always Sector!

Don't Be A Dick!

Sector11

But not mine, that is pure mrpeachy. All I did was take away the stylebats font.  Never did like those.

It also has a click function - don't know if that was mrpeachy or falldown - I can't see where it is or what it does.  :D  I just like the looks of it.

I like your new look as well, you seem to change conkys as fast as I change wallpapers.
Stay Home

lwfitz

Yeah but you make it look good  ;D

And thanks, Im easily bored so things get changed around often

Don't Be A Dick!

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

VastOne

^ Very nice lwfitz..

On this one I have gotten rid of a long stand 2nd conky I used forever and combined Gmail with the top Conky... You can get the scripts from here

VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

Sector11

And now for something different ... so much for the Big Bang Theory!

Creating the VSIDO Community!

Everyone puts up great wallpapers but nothing that touches our funny bones!

Originally we had:

For the Milkaholic in all of us!

Thanks Joe for explaining!  I found the original screenshot - in ~/images where screenshots go aromatically before getting deleted ... I'm my forgetter is getting better and I didn't delete it.  This time my forgetter did me well!

And let me add: As kids we all had those days and adults just didn't understand us, they forgot what it was like.  As 9 or 10 years old, our problems with life were as real to us as dad's trying to stretch a paycheck to the end of the month, or failing to get that contact signed was.

Oh yea, since I'm here - today it looks like:

Gotta love that!

Now to get some of those wonderful falldown, lwfitz and jst_joe (in no specific order) wallpapers I have been missing out on!
Stay Home

jst_joe

^ I don't know why but that just seems...
VERY WRONG.  ???
VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

jedi

So back to the beginning.  Again!   ::)

Thanks Sector11, mrpeachy, McLovin, VastOne, lwfitz, jst_joe, and all the rest who have helped me get here...
Probably a bunch more to thank, but I'm forgetful...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

Sector11

It's only a joke jst_joe ....  I'm just over 27 years sober and I can see humour in it.

But I'll change it ...and the post... Done!
Stay Home

jedi

Quote from: Sector11 on March 19, 2013, 11:32:02 AM
It's only a joke jst_joe ....  I'm just over 27 years sober and I can see humour in it.

But I'll change it ...and the post... Done!
But, but, but... Now there's a little naked man with an accordion dancing in a cloud? ???  I musta drunk too much of that milk...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

And a shot in the daytime.  Two Conky's pulling data from different places.  At the top gets the current conditions weather icon via ConkyForecast, while the one on the left that is explicitly showing the two "Winter Storm Warnings" is pulling it's data courtesy of mrpeachy's v9000 script...  ???

Proving once again that the weatherman is full of shiza!  ::) If only you could see outside right now.  Nothing but grey skies in site, heavy clouds, gettin' ready to snow something fierce!
Forum Netiquette