March 2013 Screenshots

jst_joe

What can I say?  ::)

I posted the wall HERE if you like it.
VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

jst_joe

Quote from: dizzie on March 12, 2013, 05:02:35 PM

:D

Now the fun part : 1 conky, 1 tint2 (and not 3!)

I traded my 23.6" HP 2390m for 4 Philips 1280x1024 monitors (runs insanely nice, in games too) With my setup (only using 3 monitors) gaming is like using a 60" monitor :P

Slightly better :)

Don't that make your neck sore?
That would be like center court at a tennis tournament.  ???
Nice setup though!
VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

dizzie

Sore? Not really, since my monitors is like 4-5ft away from me.

And i seriously needs help with conky :) Can't you tell ? :D
Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

Sector11

Seems like everytime I start that conky I have alignment problems.  :D

And I need a magnifying glass to read it...

If I can help you in any way just shout! ---> in the conky thread!
Stay Home

lwfitz

Had a little free time tonight so I changed it up a bit

Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

Wow lwfitz thats awesome!  Good job...   8)
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

dizzie

jedi

Can't get weechat to do what I want, and have tired of searching for answers and am to stubborn to beg!  So, Xchat it is...
Forum Netiquette

dizzie

dizzie

That guide is utter crap, it doesnt cover anything Google doesnt.
1. Wheres the plugin coverage (which Jedi needs and wants)
2. Wheres the channel management (which he also needs)
3. Try write your own, instead of just posting a link to an outdated guide made by someone
:)

jedi

@mrneilypops;  nice try but like dizzie says, dated, and doesn't really tell anyone anything about the inner workings of plugin/plugin configs, and nothing of channel mgmt. which is my main interest.  My love of weechat is in its simplicity and also its ability to do anything most any irc client is able to do and then some!  Not to mention the low resource usage.
Perhaps I'll start on my own weechat guide as this has been an ongoing issue for me and others I've conversed with.  Weechat is an excellent irc client and with some adequate 'How To' out there, I'm convinced it would draw even more usage.
Forum Netiquette

jedi

Another scrot better representing my current desktop, using UZBL for web browsing, weechat for irc, gmusicbrowser utilizing VastOne's awesome layouts, and Conky layouts using mrpeachy's v9000 weather script with one of Sector11's awesome templates, and the top horizontal sys info Conky that started as an idea from the default VSIDO horizontal Conky installed by default.  Many thanks to all the aforementioned folks for their hard work.  Also cudo's to jst_joe on the excellent VSIDO waterpool reflection!  A true wallpaper of Art!!!

Alll this with almost 11 days of Uptime!  And many, many, different projects worked on in that time frame.  After this 11 days of uptime, I now know my 32Gb of RAM will never ever be fully utilized!  What a great distro we are able to freely use thanks to VastOne's very hard year long plus journey to get us to this point!  :)
Forum Netiquette

lwfitz

Nothing more relaxing than listening to music while conkying it up a bit

Don't Be A Dick!