March 2013 Screenshots

VastOne

##Post your March 2013 Scrots Here##

My latest:

Fluxbox in VSIDO using ElderV.LaCoste's fb_black style

VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

Sector11

And mine for today... conky coming online shortly.

With my faithful OB
Stay Home

VastOne

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Dammit! you both always have to out do me!  :'( :'(

Beautiful work both of you!

Thanks Sector11 for the hard drive image

Don't Be A Dick!

Sector11

:D  :D  :D  :D me out do you!  What funny pills have you been taking?

BTW Love the blue dots!
Stay Home

jst_joe

VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

VastOne

I changed to a different Fluxbox theme, making it the default for FB

I cannot tell you how impressed with Fluxbox I am, it is like a secret that has been kept from me for too long ... now that I have it, I will not let it go

To me, it is like OB but all grown up... From what I understand, OB was based off of Flux originally but went a different path with configs and apps

I dev VSIDO

jst_joe

VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

Sector11

VastOne said

From what I understand, OB was based off of Flux originally but went a different path with configs and apps

Close.  OpenBox and FluxBox are both forks of Blackbox that is still available in the Debian repos.  I've never tried it.
Stay Home

jedi

Not really showing anything off, just wonder why the same Tint2 panel shows up differently in Fluxbox than it does in OpenBox...

OB;

FB;

Calling from the same place in both instances...   ~/.config/tint2/tint2bottomrc

And the menu's in Fluxbox are so much more appealing than in OB IMO.  Also the configuring is easier as well.  I like being able to switch themes with one mouse click.

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

VastOne

I knows (I think) ... Fluxbox is seeing it as a panel and controlling it through Slit

Right click on the desktop Fluxbox / Fluxbox Menu / Slit / Placement  and rearrange it there

It does this with my top level Conky but leaves Tint2 alone... hmmm

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Been playing around with fluxbox tonight and Im in love!

Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

I gotta agree with lwfitz!  Fluxbox is like OB on crack!  :D  The more I use it the more I'm really liking it...

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

Quote from: VastOne on March 04, 2013, 02:16:11 AM
I knows (I think) ... Fluxbox is seeing it as a panel and controlling it through Slit

Right click on the desktop Fluxbox / Fluxbox Menu / Slit / Placement  and rearrange it there

It does this with my top level Conky but leaves Tint2 alone... hmmm

Hey VastOne, just had to go to the Fluxbox - Workspaces - New Workspace and add 3 more workspaces.  On reboot it remembered the 4 workspaces, and ba-da-bing Tint2 is displaying correctly.
Forum Netiquette

jedi

More fun with Gimp!  I'm practicing...  And oh yeah, have I mentioned how awesome Fluxbox is?

Forum Netiquette