Second time has to be good ....

Sector11

Name is Sector11 although I answer to S11, SR71, SR11 and sometimes to  .... naaaaaaa ... never mind.

My passion is Conky ... but I'm not addicted to it.  I can stop anytime.  In fact I have quit many times.  ;)

Regarding Linux, I'm open to almost anything and will try anything (within reason).  I keep a good backup (Opinion: I think it's good) and because I have lost nothing valuable in the 6 years of running Linux I have been known to actively try and break things, I can say this now because my wife is not looking over my shoulder.  At least since I got away from ****** that is, it seemed to crash as many times as *******.

I have one computer, a desktop, hooked into a cable modem, so I'm not portable and my wife and I share this machine.  We do not use separate accounts or sessions or log-in, whatever you call it.  We have no secrets.  So I configure my setup with her in mind and some things by her choice.

Our computer but my responsibility to maintain it.  For the last little while, installing VSIDO so many times she has gotten into the habit of asking, "Which one of these is our version?" if she boots up.  As many times as I tell her, "It's the default one dear." she still asks.  :D

OK, back to conky now ... lwfitz ... I want a #  where do I go?    :)

OH yea, one last thing before I leave.
If it's broke, I didn't do it so don't blame me.
Stay Home

jst_joe

Hello stranger!
Where ya been hiding yourself?
VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

jedi

Hey Sector11, where ever you be I wanna follow!!!  @Joe, he's been in the VOID that you mentioned!!!  :D
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

lwfitz

Welcome Sector! This wouldnt be the same without you! Glad your here my friend!
Don't Be A Dick!

Sector11

You guys have no idea just how good it is to be here with each of you.  ;D
Stay Home