introblazing...

blaze

stood outside on my distroporch the other night blazing the sky for some sidaction, and there to the left, a little behind that ever growing big  black hole in the debiverse i spotted a little shiny star, so dloaded, dd`d... and the live image rose on my computer and blazed onto one of my hds for further exploring...
blazingaway

Sector11

@ blaze

Black hole huh!  Yea a shiny star - shiny NewSlickness black star!

Welcome to the VSIDO star.
Stay Home

jedi

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

VastOne

Welcome to VSIDO blaze..  Epic intro, I love it!  ;D
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

vrkalak

Welcome to VSIDO and the Forums.

:( you didn't see any Zombies, when you were out stargazing on your DistroPorch, did you?

jst_joe

Welcome to planet VSIDO blaze.
Classic intro!  8)
VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

blaze

Thanks for the very welcoming replies, makes me :). After the first hours on VSIDO i must say that I am impressed, the default desktop are very nice `n` slick, will probably  unslick it a little bit to fit my personal taste though, but I must say that there is a good choice of default applications, will probably add a couple of my personal favorites but we all do that I suppose. There are a couple of new acquaintances that i am looking forward to get to know better, have heard a lot of good things about spacefm, mega kudos for ceni!!! Great work  VastOne, + staff of course, and to finish off my babble I just want to add that the forum feels and looks great! Oooops...nearly forgot.. no no zombies vrkalak, but that might be because I do not believe in them, and finally the black hole Sector11, the forces consisting of "cookie monsters" from the "darkside" lives there;) and since i am not exactly any computer genius i will head over to the appropriate place and ...?
blazingaway

Sector11

blaze said:

... and finally the black hole Sector11, the forces consisting of "cookie monsters" from the "darkside" lives there;) and since i am not exactly any computer genius i will head over to the appropriate place and ...?

OH GOOD!  I am not alone!
Also the cookie monster leaves us cookies.  What would you like, ginger snaps, vanilla cream wafers or jumbo oatmeal chocolate chip?
Stay Home

VastOne

@blaze, thank you for the feedback and kind words!

I would like to hear more about what you do to 'unslick it' and what additional applications you install

Let me know and I will try to add or change it based on these discussions
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

blaze

@VastOne; will return later with feedback about applications, nothing exiting I am afraid, and the "unslick" thing, but just so you know, the default setup looks very good imo:)
blazingaway