McLurriza theme

McLovin

I made my own custom theme using the murrine engine, and thought I would just share it with everyone, see who likes it and who doesn't, here is a screenshot

and you can download it directly from this post, let me know what you all think. BTW, I'm using a customized RGBAmbiance-1 window boarder theme, so if you would prefer that as your window boarders, let me know, and I'll make a package with that one.
(Update)As promised, here is an updated archive with the window boarders/metacity/marco theme that I use, I have modified everything so it is all named McLurreza, so you can select just that and use it, and all should be good. Let me know how everything works for everyone.
(2nd Update added XFWM4, and OpenBox themes to the package)
Visit my DeviantArt page and My Blog

VastOne

WOW!

McLovin, that is incredible work!  I do like Window borders but in Xfce I have a separate border theme

Thanks for this! Well done!   8)
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jst_joe

Very nice McLovin!
Thanks, I like Dark.  8)
VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

jedi

Awesome theme McLovin!  I also like the dark themes.  Easy on the eyes and less likely to cause me a headache!!!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

Actually to re-iterate, this is an AWESOME theme!!!  Love how the blue on gray (grey?) looks.   ;D
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

falldown

Very cool theme McLovin. The borderless windows rock!!

jedi

Quote from: McLovin on February 13, 2013, 09:24:44 PM
BTW, I'm using a customized RGBAmbiance-1 window boarder theme, so if you would prefer that as your window boarders, let me know, and I'll make a package with that one.
Yes I want!!!
Forum Netiquette

McLovin

OP updated with new archive that has the window boarder theme in it, as I stated in the update, it all named McLurreza now, so you can just select it from your theme settings, enjoy.

VastOne

Nice McLovin...  8)

Is it good to go as part of the VSIDO build now?  Can I include it as a theme?

I dev VSIDO

McLovin

Quote from: VastOne on February 16, 2013, 07:05:49 PM
Nice McLovin...  8)

Is it good to go as part of the VSIDO build now?  Can I include it as a theme?
That would be great, I would be honored in fact, I am still working on the xfwm4 and openbox sections, but I will get those worked out, so they work with no issues, if anyone has any issues, let me know, and I will do what I can do correct them, still learning the XFCE theme settings for window boarders, and the openbox stuff should be easy enough, all I have to do is put the buttons in the right format and them edit the themerc file there, so that should be done tonight. I have been sick for the last few days, so I haven't really been working on things.

McLovin

Ok, I have updated the package to include XFWM4, and OpenBox themes, so I believe the theme is now complete, and should work on any desktop.
Here is an updated screenshot, using XFWM4 as the window manager rather than my usual Compiz, so it's showing the ACTUAL XFCE look, as you should experience on your desktop

I have updated the original post, but will add a download link to an offsite download here, as to not overload the servers with the same file download here
Let me know what you all think, and if there area any issues with anything, and will see what I can do. I don't have openbox installed, so if someone could tell me if it looks right there, I would appreciate it, it may be backwards with the color gradients, and if that is the case, let me know so i can fix it.

VastOne

Hey McLovin... Nicely done.   I am trying to test and include but I am getting an error on the tar.gz

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Child returned status 1
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

Cannot open it at all

I dev VSIDO

VastOne

Is the one in the original post the same as this one?  I was able to dload and open it

I dev VSIDO

McLovin

they should both be the same file, I updated the OP with the new file, if it has gtk-2.0 metacity-1 openbox-3 and xfwm4, then that is the proper file, the newest one with all the updates.
(update) fixed external download link, all should be working fine now, let me know.

VastOne

Aye, it is correct then... I can confirm it works in OB as well...

Very nicely done, I will now include it in the next ISO...

Thanks McLovin!

I dev VSIDO