new to this vsido distro

drum

Hi i am Laurent Taverne aka 'drum', i live in Belgium and since 2011 a linux-user.
I run for now: linux mint13 mate, linux bbq and pclinuxos. I have found this distro in Vastone's signature on the #!-forums, downloading it right now and will give it a try.
Sorry for the bad Englisch because my native language is dutch.
It's not the software that's free; it's you.

"It does what I expect of it, when I expect it - otherwise, stays out of my way."

VastOne

Welcome drum, we are glad to have you!

I appreciate you giving VSIDO a chance.

VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

Sector11

Quote from: drum on February 11, 2013, 06:08:45 PM
Hi i am Laurent Taverne aka 'drum', i live in Belgium and since 2011 a linux-user.
I run for now: linux mint13 mate, linux bbq and pclinuxos. I have found this distro in Vastone's signature on the #!-forums, downloading it right now and will give it a try.
Sorry for the bad Englisch because my native language is dutch.

Hey drum, Your English is just fine.

See your language post.  I have VSIDO set to use:
Locale en_CA utf8
In: Buenos Aires Argentina
With an "latam" keyboard

I could have just as easily set it to: es_AR utf8

But my mother tongue is Canadian English and while my wife's is castellano (Argentina Spanish) she know less about computer than I do so I need English in case something breaks.
Stay Home

jst_joe

Welcome drum, you'll like not only for the build (VastOne does a great job) but for the folks that hang out here.
VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

jedi

Hey drum, welcome to VSIDO!  Need anything, just ask.  I'll guarantee you'll get more than one answer!  ???
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

falldown

Welcome drum.. No need to apologize for your english.. according to the british no one speaks correct english.  :P

All kidding aside.. VSIDO is a GREAT little distro and we are glad to have you. 

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

mrneilypops

@drum
Goedenavond!
I am just down the road in Luxembourg...
Welcome to a great distro!