New VSIDO Debian ISO available

VastOne

@falldown, it is not that I cannot script it and it would be nice, but there are too many variables that could breakdown the entire Welcome script

I feel a lot more comfortable pointing a new smxi user to a How To that is tried and trusted than corrupting the Welcome Script
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

falldown

I completely understand VastOne.

My imagination far accedes my abilities.  ;D

VastOne

Actually, I believe it is discussions like these that make progress happen, like a good white board session

Thanks for all the input from everyone..
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

Sector11

falldown said: "My imagination far accedes my abilities."
         We have to be cousins.

Strange thing is I remember trying it in a terminal a long time ago and it didn't work.
OH well, all's well that end well.
Stay Home

lwfitz

Just updated my laptop install from the very first ISO that was released (mid November I think) to the newest image. I only had one complaint about the original image and that was that after a few days uptime (about 8 days) the /home partition would start to show as filling up. Not sure if it had anything to do with VSIDO or not but I figured this was the first place to start.

Anyways, the new install went perfect, as expected. Once installed I booted up to 152mb memory usage and as far as I can tell 100% working OTB.
Don't Be A Dick!

Sector11

First you got maybe - The 1st was, to the best of my knowledge, 1 September 1012.  ;D

And I'm looking at the DVD-R - I didn't have a CD at the time.

Good stuff lwfitz, nice to see you got her up.  Did you reuse your home?
Stay Home

drum

It's not the software that's free; it's you.

"It does what I expect of it, when I expect it - otherwise, stays out of my way."