February 2013 Screenshots

jst_joe

Why So Serious?

I found this about a year or so ago, posted the wall here HERE if you like it.
VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

OK, until the Conky thread is cleaned up, I'll post 'em here...  Still using McLovin's Bars, with some tweaks of my own, Teo's weather, VastOne's gmb layouts, and also got the gmail_parser from VastOne as well.  The wallpaper was found somewhere off of Google images...  (in other words, I have no talents, I just *borrow* everyone else's)

Here's the wallpaper for those who might want it;

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

lwfitz

^ Jed that wallpaper is fantastic! Mind sharing?

Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

Quote from: lwfitz on February 15, 2013, 08:28:07 AM
^ Jed that wallpaper is fantastic! Mind sharing?

The image is there for all to grab now!  Have fun.  When are those balls gonna start swinging?  (hmmm, that could probably be better said but I'm just too tired to try!)

BTW, that is a great looking wall.  Like what you did with the color...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

Sector11

You guys are great ... the walls, the conkys ... very artistic.  I'm testing the "monofur" font in OpenBox - undecided as yet!  :-\

I'm still wondering where I am, there's no "You are Here" pointer!

The conky is my completed conkyForecast/v9000 combo.  Completed?

A typical day for the forecast section:

Sunrise      Day Name Day Number     Sunset
Chance of rain, in % if more than 0% or N/A
Day condition image - Night condition image
Hours of Daylight
Moonrise    High Temp - Low Temp     Moonset

Stay Home

jedi

A whole lot to look forward to on Sunday!  Check out this shot of my Conky weather (Teo's of course) forecast for Sunday...

Ready for this winter to be over already!
Forum Netiquette

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

McLovin

I finally went over to Mr. Peachy's new clock, but me being me, i had to edit it, make it bigger, add gradient clock hands, change colors, add a digital readout so that i can see the time at a glance, and will most likely add a  few more things before im done, but this is my latest desktop setup.

Visit my DeviantArt page and My Blog

VastOne

Stunning work from all of you!

WOW!
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

sevensage

All very nice scrots, hard to choose a favorite.

Sector11

Hereś a start.  Eliminate anything by Sector11 and go for the GIMP geniuses.   :D
Stay Home