lights, camera, action -

PackRat

Quote@PackRat What camera do you use now-a-days? And do you use any application for post processing?

@hackerdefo - you motivated me to shoot some film this month. Got the holiday this week and some upcoming travel plans.

Got them all cleaned up and ready to go:

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

hakerdefo

@PackRat How easy or hard is it to obtain the film now-a-days?
And what about processing the film?
Have a great and fun holiday  :)

Cheers!!!
You Can't Always Git What You Want

PackRat

Getting the film wasn't difficult, and the stores that sell it have film processing. Whether or not the processing will be done by someone who knows what they are doing is a different story.

Unfortunately, the local photographic store closed down when the owner retired. None of the employees took it over so he sold off all the inventory and shut down.
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

jedi

Took these using my Nikon D3100 and the telephoto.  (Nikon 75-300mm lens, taken through the picture window in my living room here at home!)  And yes, it is fall here already.  :(

This chestnut is also growing in my front yard and we call it "the many faces" tree!  Can anyone else see at a minimum of 3 faces?  There may be more if you look close...

(ignore the reflective blue spots coming off the picture window...)

And last but not least, (@PackRat), not a dragonfly, though I have a beautiful green one buzzing my backyard!  Have yet to get lucky enough to have the camera handy.  Hardly ever see dragonflies up here.  Not to mention the rarity of seeing a tree frog, much less one climbing my window!

and a little self-admiration perhaps?

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

That tree is cool.

Need to build a Druid temple around it or something.
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo