VSIDO 32bit & 64bit ISO’s updated 2017-MAY-04 22:24 CST

VastOne

• Updated to latest Debian SID kernel – 4.9.0-3-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.25-1 (2017-05-02)
  • Updated all applications to the latest SID levels

All changes can be seen and discussed in the VSIDO Change sub forum

All files and torrents can be downloaded from the VSIDO Download page
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

VastOne

These ISO's mark the 125th time since August 2013 that I have built, tested and uploaded VSIDO ISO's

That's a 41 month period where the average is 3 updates per month..

This averages to more than the every 2 week cycle that I originally set my goals to

The bottom line is that any new user downloading will have no more than 2 weeks to update on

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I dev VSIDO

riV

Thank You,  VastOne, for your dedication.  thanks for the 4.9.. kernel.  Forty-one months of having a readily acceptable  32bitvsido. usb in hand upon travel for spread/ share/ [brag.astonish!]  use has been a comfortable assurance result of your consistent work.  yes with 64bit where known acceptance exists.  We view your reputation of reliability as a great accomplishment. 

VastOne

Quote from: riV on May 19, 2017, 04:55:27 AM
Thank You,  VastOne, for your dedication.  thanks for the 4.9.. kernel.  Forty-one months of having a readily acceptable  32bitvsido. usb in hand upon travel for spread/ share/ [brag.astonish!]  use has been a comfortable assurance result of your consistent work.  yes with 64bit where known acceptance exists.  We view your reputation of reliability as a great accomplishment.

Thank you riV.. I appreciate that

I dev VSIDO