New GMB Layout

VastOne

I have not had much time lately to work on another great passion of mine, designing GMB layouts

Here is one I did tonight that will show the play buttons when you hover over the time slider

Here is the code, save it as /home/yourusername/.config/gmusicbrowser/layouts/desktray.layout

[VastOne Thin Layout Black Desktop]
Type=D
Author=VastOne

Window =  transparent=1
DefaultFontColor= #CCCECF
HBTime = 6Filler1 Length(markup="$length",initsize="XX:XX",xalign=0) _TimeSlider(direct_mode=1,hover_delay=1,hover_layout_pos=  1w x w-p-21,hover_layout=nowplaying_screenlet_popup) PlayingTime(markup="%s",initsize="XX:XX",xalign=1)
# HBButtons = 10VolumeIcon
HBTitle = LockSong _Title
HBArtist = LockArtist _Artist
HBAlbum = LockAlbum _Album
VBText = HBTitle HBArtist HBAlbum
VBmain = _VBText -HBTime VBBottom
HBmain = _VBmain Filler1 -Cover(forceratio=1)
VBBottom = HBTime
VolumeScroll = VolumeIcon

[nowplaying_screenlet_popup]
Window = transparent=1
HBmain= 10VolumeIcon 11Prev(size=small-toolbar) 11Play(size=small-toolbar) 11Next(size=small-toolbar) 10BMSettings
BMSettings = (icon=gtk-preferences,size=menu) MainMenuItem PSortItem SMLibrary LayoutItem QueueItem PFilterItem SeparatorMenuItem01 MenuItem14(command=OpenPref,label=_"Settings",icon="gtk-preferences") MenuItem05(command=Quit,label=_"Quit",icon="gtk-quit")
SMLibrary = (label=_"Library") MenuItem00(command="RunPerlCode(::ChooseAddPath(0,1))",label=_"Add Music",icon="gtk-add") MenuItem32(command="RunPerlCode(::IdleScan)",label=_"Rescan Collection",icon="gtk-refresh")
VolumeScroll = VolumeIcon

Then go to GMusicBrowser /Settings/Plugins/Desktop Widgets and use the dropdown to find VastOne Thin Layout Black Desktop and add it. Now the layout will be on your desktop but while still in these settings adjust the size and location so that it shows correctly on your desktop

Profit!
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jst_joe

VSIDO
The view's not that bad you just have to punch the knothole out.