VSIDO Controls > VSIDO Changes

Possible change to the sakura terminal

(1/3) > >>

VastOne:
I have been testing sakura since it was brought to my attention by hakerdefo and PackRat in another thread

I am impressed with it, I love how easy it is to configure either with the right click or with a conf file

I wonder of there is any way to get it to transparency, that is my only thing missing so far

Any else, please pull it from the sid repos, apt-get install sakura... Please help test it and give feedback

I think you will like it

zephyr:
@VastOne: Evaded me first time, but found it with options-select colors-opacity level... Looks good and is a bit easier to config. - zephyr

Snap:
Going for it.

Does it have a drop down option? That would be a no go for me.

PackRat:

--- Quote from: zephyr on July 22, 2015, 05:11:05 AM ---@VastOne: Evaded me first time, but found it with options-select colors-opacity level... Looks good and is a bit easier to config. - zephyr

--- End quote ---

and I believe a compositor has to be running for the terminal to be transparent.

I don't think there is a drop-down option.

I've used it off and on for years. Smooth terminal app. I thought development stopped, but it may have just been a hiatas. It's memory use is a bit higher than xfce4-terminal and urxvt.

VastOne:
Cross posting the same query here

I really like sakura... using it exclusively now, VSIDO's default compton handles all of the opacity fine

I see it as a replacement for xfce-terminal

I care not for the drop-down capabilities, is that really a deal killer on terminals?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version