Errors when accessing vsido.org

VastOne

Is anybody else seeing this error at all when accessing vsido.org?

The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay

VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Quote from: VastOne on July 02, 2023, 04:02:03 PM

The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay

Yes quite frequently.  Like trying to answer this post for example.  It eventually allows me to get to where I'm going on site, but can really be a pain to navigate sometimes...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

The only error I ever see is this one when trying to access the site:

Call to undefined function shell_exec()

Clicking the "Home" button gets me on site.
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

Thanks Ratman, I believe I have corrected that error and you should no longer see it

I dev VSIDO

VastOne

Quote from: jedi on July 05, 2023, 04:52:37 AM
Quote from: VastOne on July 02, 2023, 04:02:03 PM

Yes quite frequently.  Like trying to answer this post for example.  It eventually allows me to get to where I'm going on site, but can really be a pain to navigate sometimes...

Tell me about it.. I am on tech support now for an hour with one.com arguing with them as they are telling me that it is a NONE issue because they cannot replicate it.. I am either going to shut it all down at the end of the year when the site renewel is up or switch to a different host

I dev VSIDO

VastOne

Jedi, I have not seen this issue since I had an all out war with one.com and gave them a solution to fix it. Please let me know if you see it again

Thanks

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Haven't seen it again!  Once again saving one.com's pucker hole...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous