"The Posse"

zephyr

Couldn't resist adding the "posse" into the forum. Three Shih Tzu's which two are are mine, the mother to the right of the photo has been a guest in my home for the past two years while the owner is away in another city for school. Never was a small dog person until I received Geneva (white) as a gift, family Boxer moved with my daughter and grandsons. Sophia (black and white-blue eyes)came a year later and only surviver of a failed litter. These dogs are a sturdy, robust breed, keen to intrusion, and property perimeters. Grained based dog foods are really not fit for their diet in case anyone thinks of getting a Tzu. They are a high maintanence dog, but worth their weight in gold for their loyalty, and constant need of contact with their owner.  They are known in the neighborhood  as the "Posse". - zephyr
CROWZ / STAR / Devuan / refracta / VSIDO

VastOne

^ Very cool zephyr... thanks for sharing that

:)
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

PackRat

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

zbreaker

Pets are a blessing. Glad to see you are an animal person zephyr. I have always and always will adopt those "in need" and provide them with a loving environment.
The rewards are many.

zephyr

@pet lovers: They are a blessing, I will end up with the mother of the two. The lady who left her has already relinquished the responsibility to me, but not a person to take another persons pet away, leave the door always open for that they could change their mind. But these little dogs will pile up their toys a yard away from my desk and PC, and wait until I notice and I have to break from what I'm doing, and spend 20 or 30 minutes playing with them. I realized maybe it was for me, not for them that they do it.- zephyr 
CROWZ / STAR / Devuan / refracta / VSIDO

VastOne

Quote from: zephyr on April 20, 2015, 12:01:14 AM
@pet lovers: I realized maybe it was for me, not for them that they do it.- zephyr

Indeed... they know you better than you know yourself, IMO
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO