Yo!

dizzie

Some of you may have noticed, some of you have not, anyway. -That i've been absent that is :)

I've been undergoing some minor eye-surgery 3 weeks ago. Hence I haven't been seen anywhere, where typing and reading was/is required. Still have issues reading, so i'll make it fast and simple (TWWSS!).
I can read but not for long, not even with fontsize 72 (Just kidding!) Mom send me a pile of audiobooks to keep me sane (Well, trying anyway!) Anyway, I miss the banter here and there, and will do my best to be back as soon as possible!

- Cheers!
Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

jedi

Get well soon.  My dad just lost his sight permanently, so understand your predicament! 
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

Good luck and get well.
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

VastOne

Aye mate, get well and thanks for the update...
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

dizzie

Thanks all. Really means a lot to me.

zbreaker

hey dizzie, wishing you a healing and complete recovery!

I actually work for a major eye/ent specialty hospital in the eastern U.S. . If you need any guidance or have any questions as to treatment I have a number of doctors I could pester for you  8)

dizzie

zbreaker, I appreciate it buddy. But stay in dark, looking at dark things (but not thinking dark things) helps a lot, It's going, but slowly. This is going faster than I anticipated :)

As for reading, I had to flip the colors on my iPad so white became black though. Yes I have an iPad, don't hate!  :o

zephyr

@ dizzie: I hope you have a full recovery, sorry you are having this difficult time with your sight, I do believe it will all come to pass. I had spinal surgery, a massive blowout of L3-L5 disk, required three separate surgeries over a period of months. They put me on steroids which helped with the healing. I wasn't told it would also grow scar tissue. I lost my sight for a while with fast growing cataracts. I had to have lens replacement on the back side of each eye. My eye sight is better than it ever was, but can't drive at night.  Hang in there. - zephyr 
CROWZ / STAR / Devuan / refracta / VSIDO