VSIDO 32bit & 64bit ISO’s updated 17-OCT-2014 13:28 CST

VastOne

• Introducing VSIDO jedi version. Thank you jedi for all you have done on behalf of VSIDO and the Community
  • Updated to latest SID level kernel – Debian 3.16.5-1 (2014-10-10)
  • Updated GMusicBrowser to latest git levels
  • Corrected the lightdm and X11 Default Session setups (thanks PackRat)
  • Corrected the inxi and uptime issue that was broken in the procps application
  • Audited and removed all remaining /etc/skel setups and configs of past DE's
  • Updated all applications to the latest SID levels

All files and torrents can be downloaded from the VSIDO Download page
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

jedi

Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

PackRat

Looks nice. Time to update my rescue usb.

Edit - updated:

I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

statmonkey

Jedi Version!!!!!!!!

Finally an update worthy of my time, the Jedi will undoubtedly be the Edsel of Vsido's, the New Coke of Sid distro's, dare I say it ...........  This will be to Debian what Bob has been to Windows. 

The only thing we need is a little paperclip named Jed to help us with the install.

Seriously, Jedi a well deserved tip of the cap.

Downloading away.

VastOne

^HA!

I am drunk as shites right now and still lub the feck out of that!

???  ???  ???

I dev VSIDO

jedi

You guys are all too much!  Thanks for everything though, seriously.  I'm proud and honored that VastOne would do this!  The Linux highlight of my life!  This has been a terrific journey, and the people I've met along the way have been like the icing on the cake!  Hard to believe it has been over two years now.  For anyone interested, I did an install today for fun, that was an ISO from oct_2012!  It worked perfectly!!!  This community and VastOne are absolutely top notch...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

VastOne

^ Just brag to your children! ...So they can understand it!

I do not want a number along with VSIDO...

I am sure RatMan will have a lot to say on the next major release in 9 months or so...

Cheers!

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

I refuse to have Jedi inside my computer........ it just makes me feel dirty!

Great job as always and even better job picking the name! Jedi is a huge part of what VSIDO is!
Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

Quote from: lwfitz on October 18, 2014, 06:38:29 AM
I refuse to have Jedi inside my computer........ it just makes me feel dirty!

With that avatar?  C'mon!  And the one before that with Honey Boo Boo's mom?  I'm up there with Cheryl Tiegs when compared with those two!  Glad your back around buddy!!!
Forum Netiquette

PackRat

Quote"....I'm up there with Cheryl Tiegs...."

I just barfed a bit in my mouth ...  ???
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

jedi

OMG!  I just barfed a little in my mouth too!  What happened to her?  Oh yeah, I was like 15 the last time I saw a picture of her.  Age has not been kind to her, has it?  Looks like she has smoked about 8,000,000 cigarettes while living in Dracula's basement for the last 40 years!  :o
I will stick to being stuck inside lwftiz's computer while being dirty!   ???
Forum Netiquette

lwfitz

Don't Be A Dick!

zbreaker

Just did a fresh install of the jedi version.  Oooo, this is looking sweet...and love that log in screen 8)
Thanks to the lot of you!