Fishing appears to be popular with this group

VastOne

Awesome!!!!

Pride, in the name of love... Well done!
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

lwfitz

Quote from: PackRat on May 09, 2021, 06:36:33 PM
When Georgia eased back the covid restrictions we started fishing there as well as here in South Carolina. On one of the brackish estuaries, my oldest landed this ~50 pound black drum with 8 pound line:
She won biggest fish for the trip; has her picture in the ranger station now.

Thats absolutely sick! Beautiful fish. That's a proud dad moment for sure!
Don't Be A Dick!

jedi

wow PackRat she's become quite the fishergal!!!  I'm back at the lake house for the last two years now so the lake is empty now.  I've caught all the brook trout out of it and have absolutely no pic's on here yet to show for it.
I do have a life but it has been a tough year I'll tell you certain.  Waking up from knee surgery this summer was the most painful event so far of my life.  I've missed all of you the last year or so and hope to be here more often now.  My injury happened on April 16th this spring and pretty much consumed my spring and summer this year.  We are now into fall with temp's already getting into the 30's at night.  I had to wait apprx. 3 mos for my surgery as I had to have clearance from cardiology.  Surgery in July and now 2 mos later I'm walking without a limp for the most part. Total loss of my ACL, tore the MCL and damaged a shit load of meniscus.  They cut some of my hamstring out and used it to create a new ACL graft.  I had a total dislocation of the knee this spring while working on my truck.  Total pain and total gruesomeness I have to say.  Just looking at it at the time of the injury was puke inducing!!!
Anyway same ole me otherwise as you can see by the book like entry...

jedi
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

jedi

Also I'm logged back into the IRC channel of OFTC if anyone is still into that sort of thing...
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous