I Fish From Time To Time

lwfitz

Ok the title is a bit of a lie. Fishing is a bit of an addiction for me. In fact, if I could I would fish every day.

Heres just a few of my recent catches:

Just a couple months till it will slow down here and I can then be present on here again  :D
Don't Be A Dick!

zbreaker

Wow....some pretty impressive catches!

But c'mon now...how big was the one that got away :D

PackRat

Good times.

You charter a boat out of Marina Del Rey?
I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.
-- Chief Joseph

...the sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
-- Geronimo

lwfitz

@ zbreaker

LOL! You wouldnt believe me if I told you  ;D

@ PackRat
i fish private charters on a boat called the Pacific Dawn which docks in Ventura except for August through October which is when it is down in San Diego fishing tuna.
Been a while since Ive fished Marina Del Rey but the last time was on the New Del Mar. Good boat.
You from this area?
Don't Be A Dick!

PackRat

I grew up in Oregon. Went on a charter out of Astoria once. A guy I went to college with worked on the boat during summers. He got some of us on as the crew for a day so it was just the 5 of us and we got to catch the boat limit.

Normally I fish form the docks or in the surf. Clamming is always a good time.
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo

lwfitz

Very cool! Ill be in Astoria next month (I hope) on a week long fishathon.

I grew up fishing the beach and docks/piers and I still love it. Fished this morning and went home with limits of Bonita

I absolutely love walking the beach or marina throwing plastics and just being quiet.
Don't Be A Dick!

PackRat

We usually go to the coast for spring break. I looked up clamming for this area - South Carolina - and spring break falls within the clamming and oyster season. That will be fun if I can do it along the beach like I did in Oregon. Not too excited about clamming in the estuaries around here because of -

didn't have to worry about them before.
-- Chief Joseph

-- Geronimo