Hello and Kudos

siralucardt

So I first learned about VSIDO in the CrunchBang forum and have had my eye on this distro for a while now.  I finally decided to stop lurking and join the community! Kudos to VastOne for creating such a unique fluxbox desktop and thanks for keeping an always up-to-date way to install Sid.

A little bit about me...well I'm not exactly a die hard user of any one linux distro.  My journey started in the Debian family, starting with Ubuntu to CrunchBang to vanilla Debian.  I've been a user for about 3 years now and have ventured into Arch, Slackware and a little bit into Gentoo.  I enjoy learning about linux immensely and am looking to become a contributor rather than just a user one of these days.

I do have a question, but I'll make a new topic for that...

jedi

Welcome siralucardt!  We are glad to have you.  We have a really great community here that is always willing to help.  Glad you found out about us and made the leap!
Forum Netiquette

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid."  Anonymous

dizzie

Hey Siralucardt.

Glad you could make it, and welcome to the nut house. If you arent crazy, we'll make damn sure that you will be  ;D
Reclaim your culture, it's within your reach!

My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | G+ | VSIDO |

siralucardt

@jedi Thanks! From reading through some of the threads here, you all seem very cool, easy going and helpful.  Nice to see these kind of forums in the linux community.

@dizzie :D good to be here and by the way thanks for helping out in the IRC channel.

dizzie

No worries, glad I could help :)

lwfitz

Welcome Siralucardt! If jedi and dizzie didnt scare you off then you you really must be one of us!

Don't Be A Dick!

dizzie

f**k you lwfitz! I hate you a little  ;D

VastOne

Welcome to VSIDO siralucardt, I am damned glad you made it!

as you see.. we have a diverse crowd with very active opinions and imaginations
VSIDO      VSIDO Change Blog    

I dev VSIDO

zbreaker

^
Yes variety is indeed the spice of life.

Welcome siralucardt! I got to this cool distro from #! also.
It and it's growing community are second to none.

siralucardt

@lwfitz  :D  thankya thankya

@VastOne thanks very much...and yeah it seems like a very entertaining place to be!

@zbreaker thanks mate. #! was great...well still is.